How do sequences work?
When you created your first sequences and have it attached to an Automation, the following happens when the action is triggered:
- add the customer to the sequence
- check if they are not unsubscribed
- in the background Seos checks if the time of the first message’s delay matches with the time the customer was added to the sequence
- if the time matches; that email is sent to your customer
- once the last email is sent, that customer’s status in the sequence is updated to finished (so they won’t receive emails that are added later)
This process continues for every messages present or stops if they unsubscribe.